Our client in the automotive industry has immediate openings for quality inspectors in the Ingersoll/London/Tillsonburg/St. Thomas areas.
ONLY APPLY IF LEGALLY ELIGIBLE TO WORK IN CANADA
Location: Ingersoll, ON
Start Date: Immediate
Wage: $15.25/hr + 4% vacation pay
Why should I work here?
- Weekly pay
- Safe and productive work environment
- Great for students!
- Part time, on call position
- Works around your schedule
- Finishing and Quality Inspection of own and others work
- General labour
- Loading and unloading containers
- Tag/label parts and bins
- Must be able to lift up to 10lbs regularly
- Ability to work at a fast pace throughout your entire shift
- Reliable transportation
- Legally Eligible to Work In Canada
- If hired, a Criminal Background Check will be required
- Steel-toed boots, safety glasses, safety vests and masks required
- Follow all Safe Job Procedures, Safe Work Practices, and Company Rules
Must be able to pass daily COVID screening to enter the facility
Want to Apply? Please submit your resume to [email protected]
We are proud to support the full inclusion of persons with disabilities as set out in the Ontario Human Rights Code and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, 2005. We are committed to ensuring the workplace is free from discrimination. During our hiring process, we will notify job applicants that accommodations are available upon request. If a selected job applicant requests accommodation, we will consult with the individual and provide or arrange for the appropriate accommodation taking into account the applicant’s disability-related needs.