CES is now hiring Parts Sorters/Inspectors. We have 10 Openings in Lakeshore and Kingsville.
- Inspects product produced
- Labels work in process tags
- Enters data of scrap into system
- Produces components by following work instructions to assemble parts
- Inspects parts visually for obvious defects
- Installs tape, steel and/or other components to moulded/painted parts as required
- Packs finished products in racks, bags, cardboard boxes, dunnage and totes
- Grade 12 diploma
- Minimum 1-year operator experience in a factory or similar environment.
- Ability to stand for the entire shift, perform repetitive heavy lifting and carry out repetitive motions with wrists and forearms.
- Ability to safely operate all equipment required.
- Must be available for three-shift rotation if required
- Must be available for midnight shift if required
- Wage $14.50 – $16.00
- Some position $18.00+ if qualified
MUST HAVE OWN TRANSPORTATION – NOT ON BUS ROUTE
Please submit your resume to Traci to apply: [email protected]
We are proud to support the full inclusion of persons with disabilities as set out in the Ontario Human Rights Code and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, 2005. We are committed to ensuring the workplace is free from discrimination. During our hiring process, we will notify job applicants that accommodations are available upon request. If a selected job applicant requests accommodation, we will consult with the individual and provide or arrange for the appropriate accommodation taking into account the applicant’s disability-related needs.