Location: Stratford, ON
We are currently looking for experienced, and energetic Personal Support Wor
There are + Covid-19 patients inside this facility.
Shifts available: 3pm-11pm
Pay Rate: $23/hour (based upon experience)
· Daily health check-ups of all the clients and record if any sickness.
· Provide bedside and personal care to the one needed. Help them move, bathe, oral hygiene, and toileting etc.
· Maintain daily health care records, and all the other necessary reports.
· Assist clients with medication or reminders in accordance with government policy.
· Also assist with housekeeping such as laundry and make beds.
· Reporting behavioral and clinical changes to a Registered Nurse, or a Manager.
· Perform the sitter duties for any client whenever needed.
· Keep the surroundings around the clients neat and clean.
· Previous experience working in a similar position.
· Working in a nursing home considered a strong asset.
· Equivalent College diploma.
· Must be comfortable working with + Covid-19 patients.
· Excellent communication skills.
· Basic Microsoft office skills (Word, and Excel).
· Flexible working different hours including weekends.
· Good knowledge of healthcare rules and regulations.
· Team player.
Job Types: Full-time, Temporary, Contract
Salary: From $23.00 per hour