CES is now hiring Pipe Fitters in Brampton, ON for our client in the automotive industry. This is a great temp to perm opportunity, paying $40-$45/hour.
Location: Brampton, ON
STUDENTS NEED NOT APPLY
Start Date: Immediate
Shifts: Fulltime, Days and Afternoons.
Wage: $40-$45/hr + 4% vacation pay
Why should I work here?
- Steady shifts
- Clear shift rotation schedule
- Weekly pay
- Safe and productive work environment
- Responsible for hosing and piping of tools, fixtures, and associated equipment used in robotic/automated assembly lines
- Install and maintain pressure system of piping
- Read an interpret hydraulic and pneumatic schematics and mechanical drawings
- Start up & debug equipment
- Pipe bending
- Follow all safety precautions and lockout procedures while on the job
- Participate in the training of apprentices as assigned by supervisor
- Minimum 5 years experience in automotive assembly, tooling or assembly systems
- Must be familiar with Parker 801 hose, push to connect tubing and fittings
- Good working knowledge of hand tools (hand benders, power threaders, etc)
- Knowledge of lubrication systems and air compressors
- Understand precision equipment such as pumps, hydraulic motors, CNC boring mills, etc.
- Knowledge of adhesive glue systems
- Must have own tools
- Strong communication and mathematical skills needed
Please submit your resume to Elizabeth email@example.com