Canadian Executive Search Group (USA), a division of Arrow Workforce Solutions has an immediate opening for a Plant/DC Operations Director II in the San Antonio, TX area for a Nation-leading Logistics client.
Location: San Antonio, Texas
Compensation: 115K-125K base + 20% Annual bonus + Day 1 Benefits + Relocation Support (When applicable)
- (medical, dental, and vision insurance and company-paid life insurance, PTO + educational assistance program,401(k) with annual company match)
The Operations Director provides leadership and guidance for DC operational functions such as Transportation, Warehousing, facilities management, building layout, racking and systems, inventory management, and quality assurance. They plan, organize, manage, and support the projects and activities required for the DC with the training, tools, facilities, and equipment necessary to support growth, QA compliance, and continuous improvement towards productivity and service levels.
- Participate in the development of overall business planning and supply chain planning strategies and develop explicit goals and strategies closely linked to the overall business planning and supply chain process.
- Coordinate with Corporate Operations Support staff on strategies to improve service levels and Key Performance Indicators (KPIs).
- Provide leadership for the Transportation and Warehouse departments.
- Communicate the status of activities and results on an ongoing basis. Ensure all affected location and functional interests are represented and addressed; develop/recommend alterations to procedures and best practices where warranted.
- Understand, articulate, and execute all QA criteria set forth in supply chain processes.
- This position has additional duties. Special projects may be assigned at the position supervisor’s discretion.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS & REQUIREMENTS:
- Have a bachelor’s degree in Logistics, Business, Accounting, or a related field.
- Have at least 5 years of experience in all facets of the food service distribution industry, preferably in the QSR sector.
- Accounting, planning, and analytical experience is required.
- Preferred experience with AS/400 systems, JDE, EXCEL, Microsoft Word, and Access programs; XATA, PeopleNet or similar programs.
- Have a detailed understanding of financial statements and resulting cost implications.
- Be able to identify financial issues and provide cost-effective solutions.
- Be able to use IT systems to generate and evaluate key performance data.
- Have experience with multi-shift, 6- to 7-day operations.
- Have management experience with large DC and driver workforces (200+).
- Ability to cultivate and manage relationships with customers (100+, comprising 1,000-2,000 stores) and maintain high visibility with major customers, co-ops, and corporate customers.
Those with experience in the below fields are encouraged to apply.
- Department Director
- Senior OPS Manager
- Distribution Center Manager
- Plant Manager
- Operations Manager
Those interested are encouraged to send resumes directly to [email protected]