Canadian Executive Search Group (USA), a division of Arrow Workforce Solutions has an immediate opening for a Plant HR Manager in the Findlay, Ohio area for a Nation-leading Logistics client.
Location: Findlay, Ohio
Pay Rate: 85K-120K base + 15% bonus + Day 1 Benefits + Relocation Support (When applicable)
(medical, dental, and vision insurance and company-paid life insurance, PTO + educational assistance program,401(k) with annual company match)
The Human Resources Manager provides and manages human resources services, programs, and policies that attract, retain, train, and develop qualified teammates for the successful operation of the division and to meet the future needs of the organization.
PREFERRED qualifications for this position include:
- Human Resources-focused Bachelor’s degree; PeopleSoft experience; demonstrated knowledge of distribution systems, markets, and competition.
- Ensure compliance with all company and government regulatory standards in all areas of human resource governance.
- Work in partnership with division leadership to determine required people resources, training needs, identification of leadership talent, and succession planning.
- Implement and administer teammate benefits programs and heighten teammate awareness of these programs.
- Assist with budgeting process for training, safety, benefits, and other initiatives and activities.
- Administer compensation policy and direct day-to-day salary administration and planning.
- This position has additional duties; special projects may be assigned.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS & REQUIREMENTS:
- Bachelor’s degree.
- 7+ years of human resources experience.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Candidates may be subject to a background check and drug screen, in accordance with applicable laws.
- All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Those with experience in the below fields are encouraged to apply.
- Human resources management specialist
- HR director
- Human resources coordinator
- HR admin
Those interested are encouraged to send resumes directly to [email protected]