Our Nutrition Industry client is hiring Plant Utility workers, an immediate start, and a great company to develop your career.
The company is located in North Dakota (Zipcode 58027)- Enderlin
Rotating shift: 12-hrs/day(4 days on and 4 days off and working weekends and holidays)
Looking for personnel Commitment to Safety, Environmental Compliance, and Food Quality.
-Maintain Attendance record in accordance with company policy.
-Required to adhere to all company policies and procedures.
-Be able to meet the physical requirements of the job including but not limited to:
-Prolonged periods of standing, sitting, and kneeling.
-Ability to climb stairs and ladders and work in a variety of conditions (hot, cold, etc.).
-Ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
This position includes a variety of responsibilities and reports directly to the Shift Supervisor.
Potential assignments may include, but are not limited to:
- Movement and operation of railcars, forklift, skid-steer, and front end loaders
- Loading and unloading railcars
- Assist with grain and meal handling
- Area housekeeping and cleaning of equipment and buildings and subsequent documentation
- Assist other operations and maintenance personnel in tasks as directed
- Operate a semi-automatic packing system
- Clean, prepare and load bulk trailers
- Filling and stacking materials into bags, sacks, or boxes
- Cover operator breaks and performs operator duties during breaks
- Work overtime as required
- Complete all necessary paperwork
- Participate in training and follow all company policies, GMP, Food Safety, OSHA Safety Regulations, environmental programs, and operational procedures to ensure the safety of coworkers and product integrity
- Active involvement in facility safety and a commitment to the company’s zero injury safety culture
- Promote the company Way and Core Values
- Commitment to the company’s goal of zero injury safety culture
- High school diploma or GED preferred
- Previous industrial experience is a plus
- Ability to work collaboratively as a member of a team
- This job can be physically demanding depending on the assignment (stack bags, sanitation of equipment, packaging, loading, general material handling, sweeping)
- Strong communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Ability to multitask
- Ability to follow instructions/directions with moderate supervision
- Self-motivated and strive for continuous improvement
- Candidate must have the ability to climb stairs and ladders, lift and move up to 55 pounds, sit and stand for long periods of time, work in confined spaces, work in extreme temperatures and work at heights
- Ability to work a rotating 12-hour shift including days and nights. The schedule consists of 4 days on and 4 days off and working weekends and holidays. Overtime work can be expected but not guaranteed
Since June 2020 – Canadian Executive Search Group Inc. (CES) a leading provider of staffing services and solutions has been acquired by Arrow Workforce Solutions (AWS), a premier provider of employment services throughout North America. We are a full-cycle recruitment agency. The experience of CES and AWS enables us to offer a more refined and innovative approach for recruitment solutions for both contract and permanent positions within the Engineering, I.T, Finance, Management, Automation, Skilled Trades, Administration, Health Care, and Light Industrial industries.
Send resumes to [email protected]