** CES has an immediate opening for a Plastic Injection for one of our clients in Windsor and Kingsville **
The responsibilities of the Plastic Injection Operator team member are as follows:
- Receive daily job responsibilities for general labour from the Production Supervisor and carry out duties as required.
- Ensure that work is being carried out as per work instructions (including quality requirements).
- Perform work so that production requirements are met and ensure that completed work sheet is handed into the shift leader.
- Ensure that all material whether in-process or non-conforming is tagged as per applicable procedures.
- Ensure that all material being shipped to the customer is properly labeled and packaged as per work instructions and customer packaging specifications.
What Qualifications and Skills Do You Possess?
- Grade 12 education.
- Experience in a manufacturing environment an asset.
- Must be aware of quality, productivity and safety standards as it relates to the job being performed and ensure that they are consistently met.
- Must have reliable transportation
We are proud to support the full inclusion of persons with disabilities as set out in the Ontario Human Rights Code and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, 2005. We are committed to ensuring the workplace is free from discrimination. During our hiring process, we will notify job applicants that accommodations are available upon request. If a selected job applicant requests accommodation, we will consult with the individual and provide or arrange for the appropriate accommodation taking into account the applicant’s disability-related needs.
Please send your resume to: [email protected]