Canadian Executive Search Group is on the search for Press Brake Technicians in the Milton Ontario region!
Our client is looking for energetic, hardworking individuals to join their Laser cutting and Forming team.
Full time day for experienced Press Brake Operator in our truck body division.
Two Shift Times Available!
Shift 1 – Mon – Thurs 6am – 3:30pm Friday 6am – 2:30pm
Shift 2 – Mon – Thurs 3pm – 2:30am
Press Brake Technician responsibilities include:
- Program/Set up and operation of Hydraulic Brake Press
- Set-up and operation of Shear
- Read blueprints and drawings to determine specifications
- Determine the appropriate tooling based on job requirements
- Ability to calculate bend tolerances
- Measuring components to confirm conformity to required specifications
- Follow quality control procedures
- Clean and lubricate equipment
- Maintain daily maintenance/inspection logs
- Maintain equipment in a condition that does not compromise safety
- 2 – 5 years Press Brake experience
- Understanding bend tolerance and tooling
- Proven experience within the metal fabrication field
- Experience in using measuring devices (calipers, tape measure, square, protractor)
- Ability to read and interpret technical documents and drawings
- Knowledge of relative safety standards and willingness to use protective clothing (face-shield, gloves etc.)
- Deftness and attention to detail
- Proficient in English
- Mechanically inclined
Pay rate: $22/Hr – $27/Hr Pending experience.
Want to Apply?
Please submit your resume to [email protected]search.com
We are proud to support the full inclusion of persons with disabilities as set out in the Ontario Human Rights Code and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, 2005. We are committed to ensuring the workplace is free from discrimination. During our hiring process, we will notify job applicants that accommodations are available upon request. If a selected job applicant requests accommodation, we will consult with the individual and provide or arrange for the appropriate accommodation taking into account the applicant’s disability-related needs.