Our client in the Automotive industry has an immediate opening for a Press Operator
Location: Sterling Heights, MI
Start Date: Hiring Immediate
- Payday every Friday
- $50 attendance bonus after first 2 weeks
- $250 Monthly Drawing for perfect attendance
- $100 Referral Bonus when the referral hits 480 hours
- 1st shift
- Sets ups, adjusts, and operates offset printing presses to print various printed materials.
- Makes adjustments, cleans, lubricates press to achieve successful printing operation.
- Performs all regular daily, weekly, or monthly maintenance for presses and other pressroom equipment in compliance with either manufacturer suggestions or Printing
Departments determined schedule.
- Develops and maintains the correct pressure and registration between the plates and ink in order to obtain a clean, clear impression of
the material being printed.
- Informs Supervisor of the need of materials, inks, and other supplies for the pressroom.
- Inspects work in progress and finished materials to ensure the quality standards and accuracy of printing is being maintained.
- Resolves technical problems with presses, inks , and other solutions as necessary.
- Responsible for calling attention of any problems with equipment to supervisor.
- Performs other related jobs within the department as required.
- Must have a high school diploma or GED
- College or trade school education is a plus
- Experience or training as a journeyman press operator is a plus
- Experience with various types of small presses
- Ability to detect defects in printed pieces while jobs are in progress and make adjustments for correction.
- Must possess a strong commitment to quality of work produced.
- Basic mechanical ability and a desire and ability to acquire knowledge and understanding of the operation of smaller offset printing
presses in general
This job is also known as: warehouse, production, assembly, general laborer
Since June 2020 – Canadian Executive Search Group Inc. (CES) a leading provider of staffing services and solutions has been acquired by Arrow Workforce Solutions (AWS), a premier provider of employment services throughout North America. We are a full cycle recruitment agency. The experience of CES and AWS enables us to offer a more refined and innovative approach for recruitment solutions for both contract and permanent positions within the Engineering, I.T, Finance, Management, Automation, Skilled Trades, Administration, Health Care and Light Industrial industries.
Want to apply? Please email your resume to email@example.com