CES is now hiring Stamping Press Operators. Please send your resume to apply.
***Must have reliable transportation and be available to work full-time***
- Operating stamping press machines, hot and cold stamping
- Loading and offloading parts on a line
- Work in a fast-paced environment with timelines and quota objectives
- General production line work, packaging labelling and sorting of products
- Report any inventory problems
- Quality inspection of products, reporting any defects to quality lead
- Complete all relevant and required documentation prior to shift ending.
- Other duties as assigned by the management team.
- Comply with all safety procedures as required by the Health & Safety Act and/or Company practices or procedures including but not limited to the wearing of all PPE (Personal Protective Equipment) as specified by the Act or designated by the Company.
- Ability to bend/stretch/reach with varying shaped parts and varying weight up to 23 kg (50 lbs)
- Must be available to work a rotation of all three shifts – Days, Afternoons and Midnights
- Strong attention to detail and safety
- Previous experience in a manufacturing facility is an asset
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment performing repetitive tasks
- Ability to retain information and communicate effectively
- Own transportation, not located on a bus route
Monday-Saturday, 8 hour shifts (2 week rotation of all three shifts)
Full Time: $16.00/hr + shift premiums for afternoons and midnights
Safety shoes and safety glasses and a mask a must
We are proud to support the full inclusion of persons with disabilities as set out in the Ontario Human Rights Code and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, 2005. We are committed to ensuring the workplace is free from discrimination. During our hiring process, we will notify job applicants that accommodations are available upon request. If a selected job applicant requests accommodation, we will consult with the individual and provide or arrange for the appropriate accommodation taking into account the applicant’s disability-related needs.
Please send your resume to: [email protected]