Canadian Executive Search Group is seeking Press Shop Packers for their automotive manufacturing client! The successful candidate for this role will be responsible for inspecting and packing qualified parts, and certifying parts as per instructions and requirements.
Start Date: Immediately
Location: Brampton, ON
Shift: Full-time! Afternoon shift available.
Wage: $17.00/ hr. + 4% vacation pay
- Inspect and pack stamping parts and/or perform other duties according to specific job instructions provided
- Assist with set up function during change over and to maintain general housekeeping of assigned work station
- Follow instructions/ direction as required by Supervision
- Complete all production and quality documentation in an accurate and timely manner
- Ensure that only quality parts are passed on to the next operation
- Ensure that production quota requirements are met on each shift, follow quality inspection instructions when inspecting parts
- Ensure housekeeping is maintain at all time at the work station
- Basic understanding of English (oral and written)
- Experience with measuring equipment (i.e. vernier, micrometer, etc.)
- Minimum 6 months of manufacturing experience
- Previous punch press operating experience, punch press safety training
- Ability to work efficiently with minimum supervision
- Ability to work in a team environment and be a Team Player
- Flexibility to work overtime as required
- Ability to maintain records in an organized and tidy manner
- 100% working on the plant floor (PPE required to wear)
- Required to stand throughout the shift while working at the end of the conveyor line to pack parts
- Lifting and pushing as needed, ability to lift up to 10lbs.
Want to Apply?
Please submit your resume to: [email protected]
Earn $50.00 when you refer a friend! Note: Referred candidates must work for four (4) weeks before referrers get their incentive.
We are proud to support the full inclusion of persons with disabilities as set out in the Ontario Human Rights Code and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, 2005. We are committed to ensuring the workplace is free from discrimination. During our hiring process, we will notify job applicants that accommodations are available upon request. If a selected job applicant requests accommodation, we will consult with the individual and provide or arrange for the appropriate accommodation taking into account the applicant’s disability-related needs.