Canadian Executive Search Group is looking to hire Production and Assembly Operators for an Automotive Manufacturing Facility in Tilbury, Ontario
Role: Production and Manufacturing Operator
Work Type: Full Time Temporary – Permanent
Location: Tilbury, Ontario
Schedule: Bi-Weekly Rotational Shifts of Day’s (7:00AM – 3:00PM) Afternoons (3:00PM –
11:00PM) Midnight’s (11:PM – 7:00AM)
Start Date: A.S.A.P
Rate: $16.84/Hour + Shift Premiums
• Ability to rotate and attain proficiency at a number of various work stations.
• Ability to read gauges and record findings.
• Ability to measure sizes of parts in millimeters.
• Attention to detail and ability to maintain a high-quality orientation.
• Move product, material, and/or equipment to and from designated areas.
• Maintain clean, organized, safe working environment with equipment and materials
located in proper locations.
• Safely and efficiently operate all machinery.
• Ability to work all designated shifts.
• Other duties as assigned.
• OSSD Graduate or Equivalent.
• Clean Criminal Background.
• Reliable Personal Transportation.
• Available to Work All Three Rotational Shifts
• Availability to Work All Overtime Requirement’s.
• Excellent attendance record.
• Ability to work in a team environment.
• Must Wear Safety Boots/Shoes.
Interested? Apply to; [email protected]
We are proud to support the full inclusion of persons with disabilities as set out in the Ontario
Human Rights Code and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, 2005. We are
committed to ensuring the workplace is free from discrimination. During our hiring process, we
will notify job applicants that accommodations are available upon request. If a selected job
applicant requests accommodation, we will consult with the individual and provide or arrange
for the appropriate accommodation taking into account the applicant’s disability-related needs.