On behalf of our Client, a multi-faceted supplier of quality interior and exterior accessory components for the automotive industry, Canadian Executive Search Group is seeking full-time Production Worker.
Start Date: November 2021
Location: Oshawa, ON
Shift: Full-time! Shift day and time to be determined.
Wage: $18.35/ hr. + 4% vacation pay
- Receive daily job responsibilities from Supervisor and carry out duties as required
- Ensure that work is being carried out as per work instructions (including quality requirements)
- Perform work so that production requirements are met and ensure that completed work sheet
is handed into shift leader
- Ensure that all material whether in process or non-conforming is tagged as per applicable
- Ensure that all materials being shipped to the customer is properly labeled and packaged as per
work instructions and customer packaging specifications
- Work in compliance of the O.H.S.A. and site policies. Report all workplace incidents/accidents to your supervisor. Use and wear the protective clothing, equipment or devices issued for protection and ensure that they are properly maintained. Notify Supervision if any protective material, equipment, or device is missing or not functioning properly. Report unsafe acts or unsafe conditions.
- Must have a general understanding of Quality Systems Requirements
- Must be aware of quality, productivity, and safety standards as it relates to the job being
performed and ensure that they are consistently met
- Must be team oriented
- Experience in automotive an asset
- Able to work with minimum supervision
- Knowledge and application of Epicor systems
- Grade 12 education
Want to Apply?
Please submit your resume to: [email protected]
Earn $50.00 when you refer a friend! Note: Referred candidates must work for four (4) weeks before referrers get their incentive.
We are proud to support the full inclusion of persons with disabilities as set out in the Ontario Human Rights Code and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, 2005. We are committed to ensuring the workplace is free from discrimination. During our hiring process, we will notify job applicants that accommodations are available upon request. If a selected job applicant requests accommodation, we will consult with the individual and provide or arrange for the appropriate accommodation taking into account the applicant’s disability-related needs.