Canadian Executive Search is looking for 30+ Production associates for multiple locations in Windsor
Location : Windsor
• Must have a general understanding of Quality systems
• Must be aware of quality, productivity and safety standards as it relates to the
job being performed and ensure that they are consistently met.
• Must be able to read blueprints.
• Should be team oriented.
• Experience in a manufacturing environment an asset.
• Knowledge and application of Epicor systems
• Grade 12 education.
• Receive job traveller and print from Supervisor and carry out duties as required.
• Ensure that machine or job is set as per setup instruction with all required tools
and fixturing (including checking fixtures) at job location.
• Ensure that work is being carried out as per work instructions (including quality
requirements) first part off new set up to be checked by the Quality Coordinator.
• Perform work so that production requirements are met.
• Ensure that all material whether in process or non-conforming is tagged as per
• Work in compliance of the O.H.S.A. and site policies. Report all workplace
incidents/accidents to your Supervisor. Use and wear the protective clothing,
equipment or devices issued for protection and ensure that they are properly
maintained. Notify Supervisor if any protective material, equipment or device is
missing or not functioning properly. Report unsafe acts or unsafe conditions.
Ensure proper PPE is being worn.
If interested, please submit resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org