CES is now looking to fill 10 Full time openings in Lakeshore, ON. Wage is $19/hr to start. Please send your resume to apply. IMMEDIATE OPENINGS! STUDENTS NEED NOT APPLY
- Must be able to physically move large, heavy product through fabrication process – push, pull, lift and carry material weighing up to 70 lbs. When working with a team member, may be moving product weighing over 100 lbs
- Cutting, grinding, polishing and drilling aluminum product
- Applying adhesives, sealants and caulks.
- Handling large panels of glass in the warehouse. This may involve using slings and power lift devices.
- Operating, cleaning and maintaining various types of equipment.
- Deliver assigned custom fabricated projects to timely completion, including for preliminary project scope reviews, all aspects of customized team fabrication, quality control, to product ready for delivery.
Education and Experience:
- Post-secondary related diploma or equivalent experience.
- Job Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Strong work ethic, Goal focused
- Precision and quality focused (strong attention to detail including the paperwork process)
- Hands-on, working team player with leadership skills
- Good written and oral communication abilities
- Ability to read and interpret blueprints, shop drawings, and written specifications
- Strong math skills
- Insists on a safe, neat, and organized work zone
Exposed to a fast-paced custom manufacturing environment.
Willing to work overtime, and possible afternoon shifts based on production requirements.
Required to move about the facility/Push / Pull product over 100 lbs/Ability to lift and carry up to 70 lbs./Use of vibrating tools for various periods of time/Able to remain standing for long periods of time
Please send your resume to Traci: [email protected]
We are proud to support the full inclusion of persons with disabilities as set out in the Ontario Human Rights Code and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, 2005. We are committed to ensuring the workplace is free from discrimination. During our hiring process, we will notify job applicants that accommodations are available upon request. If a selected job applicant requests accommodation, we will consult with the individual and provide or arrange for the appropriate accommodation taking into account the applicant’s disability-related needs.