Our client, a tier 2 supplier in the automotive industry is looking to fill for full-time, PERMANENT – PRODUCTION ASSOCIATES
Department: Assembly (2 shifts) & Paint Line
Location: Chatham, ON
Start date: Immediately (pending successful interview at our client)
Wage: union rate is $17.15/hour (if hired on after 60 days)
*weekly payroll, every Friday
*no vehicle, no grade 12 – NO problem (open to view all resumes with some industrial experience)
Shifts vary: must be available early morning starts as well throughout the day.
Shifts may include – 4:45 am, 6:50 am, 6:45 am, and sometimes 12;30 pm, etc.
* Attend to manual & automated equipment in the production process operation.
· Highly repetitive tasks. Repetitive Lifting (up to 35lbs)
· Ability to stand, crouch, bend, reach, & stoop for long periods of time.
· Manual dexterity required
· Ability to work flexible shift
· Understand and review the product through specified production process, recognizing areas of
defect; taking appropriate actions to report &/or rectify them.
· Perform quality inspections as necessary.
· Determine & report product and equipment malfunctions to the appropriate authority.
· Maintain cleanliness of equipment & assigned work area at all times.
· Work effectively as part of a team to ensure productivity & efficiency.
· Assure the daily and weekly production schedule is adhered to.
· Ensure all equipment is operated according to equipment manufactures instructions & safety
guidelines are followed.
· Participate in educational and training opportunities applicable to the position.
· Other duties shall be assigned as required.
*minimum 6 months experience within a manufacturing environment
*must have proper PPE (steel toed shoes, safety glasses, face mask)
*must have excellent attendance record, be self motivated and willing to learn
*lift a minimum of 35 lbs. on a repetitive basis for duration of shift
*walk, stand for duration of shift
We are proud to support the full inclusion of persons with disabilities as set out in the Ontario Human Rights Code and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, 2005. We are committed to ensuring the workplace is free from discrimination. During our hiring process, we will notify job applicants that accommodations are available upon request. If a selected job applicant request accommodation, we will consult with the individual and provide or arrange for the appropriate accommodation taking into account the applicant’s disability-related needs.
Want to apply: please call 519.355.1200 or email your resume to; [email protected]