Completed Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in the field of Mechanical Engineering.
At least 5 years of professional experience in a similar position or equivalent combination of education
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Ensure the production volume in terms of capacity, required productivity, quality and deadline specific
- Maintaining production in accordance to quality guidelines and expectations.
- Accountable of the technical availability and further development of machines, tools and facilities in
cooperation with maintenance.
- Ensure the production process, optimization of existing processes regarding process stability and
competitive production and tool technologies.
- Budget planning and control of overhead and production costs.
- Defining production concepts and equipment and tool costs for cost calculation together with
purchasing and Corporate Industrial Engineering if applicable.
- Ensure production staff capacity in right quantity and required qualifications.
- Other duties as assigned
Please submit your resume to Lisa to apply: email@example.com