Our client in the Automotive industry has an immediate opening for a Production Manager
Location: Madison, AL
Start Date: Hiring Immediate
- Track team Key Performance Indicators (KPI’s) for safety, quality, productivity
- Countermeasure KPI’s for quality defects, performance, safety, productivity issues
- Implement kaizens in assigned area(s) and promote continuous improvement (including
new ideas, projects and practices).
- Enforce policies, procedures, and practices
- Monitor safety and enforce safety protocol in assigned area
- Oversee STL and TL performance, including their training of team members
- Monitor training schedules/proficiency charts for daily processes and unusual conditions
and ensure due dates are met
- Oversee TPM/PM (daily checks) on equipment
- Approve timekeeping records for assigned group(s)
- Approve/deny time off/PTO and follow outlined process
- Administer corrective action and coaching of team members
- Act as liaison between company and corresponding department group leader at TMMI
- Report supplier part problems to Quality
- Review defects at TMMI
- Oversee and maintain 5S of assigned area(s)
- Address team member concerns/Participate in team member investigations
- Evaluate processes for improvement ideas
- A 2-year degree or equivalent work experience is required.
- Four or more years background in Production Supervision and Control, preferably in
an automotive environment.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Demonstrated leadership skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to achieve results with efficiency and effectiveness
- Demonstrated ability to comply with and enforce policies, procedures and practices
- Strong attention to detail
- Must have problem solving capabilities
- Knowledge of environmental ISO14001 preferred
This job is also known as: warehouse, production, assembly, general laborer Since June 2020 – Canadian Executive Search Group Inc. (CES) a leading provider of staffing services and solutions has been acquired by Arrow Workforce Solutions (AWS), a premier provider of employment services throughout North America. We are a full cycle recruitment agency. The experience of CES and AWS enables us to offer a more refined and innovative approach for recruitment solutions for both contract and permanent positions within the Engineering, I.T, Finance, Management, Automation, Skilled Trades, Administration, Health Care and Light Industrial industries.
Want to apply? Please email your resume to [email protected]