Canadian Executive Search Group, a division of Arrow Workforce Solutions is now hiring for our client in the automotive industry in Milan, Tn. These are full time, temp to perm positions for Production team members.
Start Date: Hiring Immediately
Shift: 1st shift: 7 am – 5:30 pm Monday-Thursday, 7 am-3:30 pm Friday and 7 am-12 pm on Saturday
- Inspecting finished products and ensuring they are meeting quality standards set by customer
- Documenting defective parts.
- Assisting with sorting and packaging finished products.
- Reads and follows work instructions
- Must have proper PPE (Steel Toe Shoes, Ear Plugs, Safety Glasses)
- Must be punctual with a strong work ethic.
- Lift a maximum of 30 lbs. on a repetitive basis for duration of shift
- Walk, stand, and/or sit for duration of shift
- Meet any other physical requirements of project
- Work in different climates for duration of shift
- Knowledge of basic mathematics
This job is also known as:
- General laborer
Since June 2020 – Canadian Executive Search Group Inc. (CES) a leading provider of staffing services and solutions has been acquired by Arrow Workforce Solutions (AWS), a premier provider of employment services throughout North America. We are a full cycle recruitment agency. The experience of CES and AWS enables us to offer a more refined and innovative approach for recruitment solutions for both contract and permanent positions within the Engineering, I.T, Finance, Management, Automation, Skilled Trades, Administration, Health Care and Light Industrial industries.
Send resumes to [email protected]