CES is now hiring Full Time Production Operators. All positions are full time leading to permanent.
Students need not apply.
NO PART TIME POSITIONS Manufacturing
- Operate presses and other manual machining equipment
- Load and offload parts, perform visual inspection
- Using hand grinders and trimming tools to remove defects and splays
- Record part inventory and scrap
- Set parts for packing and keeping an accurate count
- Grade 12 completion
- Must be able to work full time, no students
- 2 years of manufacturing experience
- Ability to lift 50 lbs.
- Ability to stand for extended periods, walking, bending, crouching and climbing
- Attention to detail
- Ability to read, write and speak English
- Ability to work shift work and overtime as required including Saturdays
- Blueprint reading an asset
- Full time with the opportunity to lead to permanent long-term employment
- Potential for growth and advancement
- Wages: $16-$20/hr.
We are proud to support the full inclusion of persons with disabilities as set out in the Ontario Human Rights Code and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, 2005. We are committed to ensuring the workplace is free from discrimination. During our hiring process, we will notify job applicants that accommodations are available upon request. If a selected job applicant requests accommodation, we will consult with the individual and provide or arrange for the appropriate accommodation taking into account the applicant’s disability-related needs.
Please send your resume to: [email protected]