CES/AWS is looking for a Production Supervisor in Osceola Iowa.
Location: Osceola Iowa
Salary: $30 an hour
Shift: Night shift 4 days a week 10 hours a day
Direct hire position with a full benefits package.
- Manage, initiate, and guide the activities of employees and equipment.
- Allocate work to employees to ensure production targets are met and communicate precise instructions.
- Ensure effective employee relations.
- Respond to employee concerns promptly to work and resolve with HR.
- Monitor and initiate training activities in their department and all related documentation.
- Diligently ensure all employees work in a safe manner, in a safe environment.
- Conduct employee meetings.
- Complete performance evaluations for their department as needed.
- Perform weekly safety inspections, 5s inspections and layered audits.
- Complete tasks as assigned from Monthly Workplace Inspections.
- Participate in the corrective action process.
- Able to troubleshoot equipment.
- Read completed inspection forms to ensure all maintenance, repair and inspection tasks have been adequately completed by workers.
- High School Diploma or equivalent general education.
- Journeyperson trade certification in related field is considered an asset.
- Minimum three years of previous supervisory experience.
- Familiarity with employee legislation is considered an asset.
- Ability to demonstrate organizational skills.
- Demonstrate good verbal and written communication skills.
- Able to multi-task in a fast-paced, high-volume environment.
- Ability to locate dimensions in scale drawings.
- Ability to operate and troubleshoot machines and equipment.
- Previous knowledge using basic computer applications and software such as Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook.
If interested, please email your resume to [email protected]