Our client, a supplier in the automotive industry is looking to fill for (6) PRODUCTION TEAM MATES
Location: Chatham-Kent, ON
Start date: Immediate
Wage: $16.75/hour to start
Once hired on, you have the option of a $.20 pay increase or benefits
*weekly payroll, every Friday
Shifts vary: must be able to work days, afternoons and midnight shifts
* Attend to manual & automated equipment in the production process operation.
· Highly repetitive tasks. Repetitive Lifting (up to 10 lbs)
· Ability to stand, crouch, bend, reach and stoop for long periods of time.
· Manual dexterity required
· Ability to work all three shifts
· Understand and review the product through specified production process, recognizing areas of
defect taking appropriate actions to report and/or rectify them.
· Perform quality inspections as necessary.
· Determine & report product and equipment malfunctions to the appropriate authority.
· Maintain cleanliness of equipment & assigned work area at all times.
· Work effectively as part of a team to ensure productivity and efficiency.
· Assure the daily and weekly production schedule is adhered to.
· Ensure all equipment is operated according to equipment manufactures instructions & safety
guidelines are followed.
· Participate in educational and training opportunities applicable to the position.
· Other duties shall be assigned as required.
*minimum 6 months experience within a manufacturing environment (is ideal)
*must have proper PPE (steel toed shoes, safety glasses, face mask)
*must have good attendance record
*lift a minimum of 10 lbs. on a repetitive basis for duration of shift
*walk, stand for duration of shift
Since June 2011, Canadian Executive Search Group Inc (CES) a leading provider of staffing services and solutions has been acquired by Arrow Workforce Solutions (AWS), a premier provider of employment services throughout North America. We are a full cycle recruitment agency. The experience of CES and AWS enables us to offer a more refined and innovative approach for recruitment solutions for both contract and permanent positions within the Engineering, I.T., Finance, Management, Automotive, Skilled Trades, Administration, Health Care and Light Industrial Industries.
We are proud to support the full inclusion of persons with disabilities as set out in the Ontario Human Rights Code and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, 2005. We are committed to ensuring the workplace is free from discrimination. During our hiring process, we will notify job applicants that accommodations are available upon request. If a selected job applicant requests accommodation, we will consult with the individual and provide or arrange for the appropriate accommodation taking into account the applicant’s disability-related needs.
Want to apply: please email your resume to; [email protected]