On behalf of our Client, one of Canada’s largest and most trusted anodizing companies, Canadian Executive Search Group is seeking full-time Packaging Operators. Those who apply should have an aspiration to grow within the company.
Start Date: Immediate
Location: Markham, ON
Shift: Full-time! Monday-Friday. Days, Afternoons and Night shifts available.
Wage: $16.50 – $17.70/ hr. + 4% vacation pay
Why should I work here?
- Straight shifts making day-to-day planning easier
- Weekly pay (every Friday)
- Weekends off
- Safe and productive work environment
- Operate all equipment in a safe and effective manner
- Visually check finished materials for conformance
- Compare products to colour range samples (as required)
- Safely remove finished materials from anodizing racks
- Ensure correct parts and quantities are packed onto the appropriate skid(s)
- Pack materials as per instructions on work order(s)
- Eligible to work in Canada and work 40 hours a week
- High School Diploma
- Strong attention to detail
- Have a willingness to learn
- Ability to repeatedly lift up to 30-40lbs.
- Able to thrive in a team environment under general supervision
- Demonstrate a high energy level and positive attitude
- MUST have previous experience in manufacturing
Want to Apply?
Please submit your resume to: [email protected]
Earn $50.00 when you refer a friend! Note: Referred candidates must work for four (4) weeks before referrers get their incentive.
We are proud to support the full inclusion of persons with disabilities as set out in the Ontario Human Rights Code and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, 2005. We are committed to ensuring the workplace is free from discrimination. During our hiring process, we will notify job applicants that accommodations are available upon request. If a selected job applicant requests accommodation, we will consult with the individual and provide or arrange for the appropriate accommodation taking into account the applicant’s disability-related needs.