Canadian Executive Search Group, a division of Arrow Workforce Solutions is now hiring Production Workers for our client in the automotive industry located in Madison, AL.
Location: Madison, AL
Hiring Date: Immediately
Pay rate: 1st and 2nd shift $18.00
Temp to perm positions and starts immediately!
- Responsible for assisting Production Manager in development and review of APQP, PPAP, and ISO-TS 16949 documentation
- Lead role in preparation and maintenance of process inspection instructions, reports, and quality alerts
- Address, investigate, and resolve customer quality concerns
- Accountable to original equipment manufacturers (OEM)/customers; must respond to their requests for visits, document updates, audits, etc.
- Ensure quality processes are stable and meeting customer expectations
- Initiate continual improvement efforts to include lean manufacturing, process error proofing, problem solving and resolution, and assistance in providing timely reaction to concerns
- Assist in the design, development, and approval of checking aids and fixtures
- Maintain statistical process controls, evaluate and apply metrology/statistical methods to diagnose and correct quality deficiencies
- Must be capable of and confident with making judgement calls, both cosmetic and dimensional, during the part verification process, including color judgement
- Develop and maintain quality standards through keeping up-to-date standardized work chart (SWC) changes
- Participate in any/all required meetings; root cause, 5-Why, PFS, internal/cross-functional, etc.
- Review customer websites for updates and suggest any mandatory training
- Schedule follow up meetings with suppliers to support improvement initiatives
- Supplier audits; on site audit at the suppliers, review corrective actions, perform sourcing audits, follow up for improvements, work on support and level up of suppliers that require support
- Assist at implementing quality on the assembly lines
- Evaluate data and writes reports to validate or indicate deviations from existing standards
- Strong attention to detail.
Ability to stand for long periods of time.
Should have strong hand-eye coordination.
Ability to operate various assembly tools.
Able to follow verbal and written instructions
Since June 2020 – Canadian Executive Search Group Inc. (CES) a leading provider of staffing services and solutions has been acquired by Arrow Workforce Solutions (AWS), a premier provider of employment services throughout North America. We are a full cycle recruitment agency. The experience of CES and AWS enables us to offer a more refined and innovative approach for recruitment solutions for both contract and permanent positions within the Engineering, I.T, Finance, Management, Automation, Skilled Trades, Administration, Health Care and Light Industrial industries.
Want to apply? Please email your resume to [email protected]