Our client in the Beef processing industry, has several openings for Production Workers in their Lexington Nebraska facility.
Location: Lexington Nebraska
2 shifts available:
A shift: Monday – Saturday ( 6:00 am – 3:00 pm ) Subject to change.
B shift: Monday – Saturday ( 3:00 pm – 12:00 am ) Subject to change.
Pay: $18.50/ hr for both shifts.
- These positions could work in any department of the Processing, Harvest or Hides facility
- Positions on Processing will involve use of a knife and hook to bone out or trim large pieces of product or involve the use of powered equipment such as saws or skinner machines
- Positions on Harvest will involve the use of a knife and hook to remove the hide from the cattle, trim large pieces of product or run heavy pieces of equipment
- Positions in Hides will involve the use of a knife and hook to trim hides or to operate large pieces of equipment
- You must attend 1 week of paid Orientation and Safety training
- You must provide a Negative test result from Covid-19 ( we can provide you with a free test site location )
- You must pass a drug test, prior to starting your assignment.
- When you apply please indicate your shift preference
** If interested in applying, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org **