Canadian Executive Search is searching for dedicated Production Workers for their client in the Bolton area.
Why Should I Work Here?
*Steady hours making life easier
Location: Bolton, ON
Start Date: November 16, 2020
Shift Timing: Monday to Friday
- Days: 6:45am-2:45pm
Candidates must have their own transportation to the worksite as the location is NOT on a bus route.
ONLY APPLY IF AVAILABLE FULL TIME AND Legally Eligible to Work In Canada.
This position is a temporary assignment lasting approximately 3-5 months, and start dates will be staggered over a 4 week period.
- Must have a general understanding of Quality systems Requirements IATF 16949
- Must be aware of quality, productivity and safety standards as it relates to the job being performed and ensure that they are consistently met.
- Must be able to read blueprints.
- Should be team oriented.
- Experience in a manufacturing environment an asset.
- Knowledge and application of Epicor systems
- Grade 12 education.
- Must possess and maintain a valid G Drivers license and be over the age of 21.
- Receive job traveller and print from and carry out duties as required.
- Ensure that machine or job is set as per setup instruction with all required tools and fixturing (including checking fixtures) at job location.
- Ensure that work is being carried out as per work instructions (including quality requirements) first part off new set up to be checked by the Quality Coordinator.
- Perform work so that production requirements are met.
- Ensure that all material whether in process or non-conforming is tagged as per applicable procedures
- Work in compliance of the O.H.S.A. and site policies. Report all workplace incidents/accidents to your Supervisor. Use and wear the protective clothing, equipment or devices issued for protection and ensure that they are properly maintained. Notify Supervisor if any protective material, equipment or device is missing or not functioning properly. Report unsafe acts or unsafe conditions. Ensure proper PPE is being worn.
EMAIL RESUME TO: firstname.lastname@example.org