Our client in the automotive industry has immediate openings for a Warehouse Labourer and Material Handler!
ONLY APPLY IF AVAILABLE FULL-TIME AND LEGALLY ELIGIBLE TO WORK IN CANADA
STUDENTS NEED NOT APPLY
Location: Brantford, ON
Start Date: Immediate
Shift: Days, 7:00am-3:00pm
Wage: $16.00 – $18.00/hr. + 4% vacation pay
Why should I work here?
- Steady shift
- Weekly pay
- Safe and productive work environment
- Packaging, De-boxing, labeling, stacking and lifting of parts, etc.
- Operate air bag cabinet
- Load air bags for deployment
- Unload deployed air bags
- Disposal of deployed air bags
- Complete daily production report/ document
- General cleaning such as, but not limited to, sweeping, mopping floors and cleaning warehouse racks
- Assisting other warehouse/ plant staff with various duties
- Must be comfortable lifting up to 10lbs regularly
- Must be able to work at a fast pace throughout your entire shift
- Must have PPE (CSA approved safety boots or shoes, high visibility vest, safety glasses)
- Follow all safe job procedures, safe work practices, and company rules
- GED/High School Diploma required to be hired on permanently by client
- Reliable transportation (not on a bus route)
- Legally eligible to work in Canada
- If hired, a Criminal Background Check will be required
- Must be able to pass daily COVID testing to enter the facility
Want to Apply?
Please submit your resume to [email protected]
Earn $50.00 when you refer a friend! Note: Referred candidates must work for four (4) weeks before referrers get their incentive.
We are proud to support the full inclusion of persons with disabilities as set out in the Ontario Human Rights Code and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, 2005. We are committed to ensuring the workplace is free from discrimination. During our hiring process, we will notify job applicants that accommodations are available upon request. If a selected job applicant requests accommodation, we will consult with the individual and provide or arrange for the appropriate accommodation taking into account the applicant’s disability-related needs.