Our client in the Automotive industry has an immediate opening for a Program Manager
Location: Fort Payne, AL
Start Date: Hiring Immediate
- 10% bonus on base salary
- Champion designated product launches from concept to mass production.
- Coordinate process, product design, mold design, paint and assembly.
- Ensure that adequate resources are assigned to all project tasks and elevate deficiencies to department managers.
- Ensure that all problems related to tasks are being addressed and tasks are progressing as effectively as possible using time bound program timelines.
- Hold team communications meetings on a regular basis (APQP).
- Advocate and foster a team environment within both the department and throughout the division.
- Have full understanding of company ISO and TS standards and requirements
- Coordinate program activities and information from customer to all appropriate departments.
- Support internal plant manufacturing, tooling and continuous improvement activities during management system audit events provide evidence in support of conformance with applicable
standards and procedures, and participate in corrective action activities as necessary.
- Compile all information on program costs including tooling, gages, fixtures, racks, packaging
and assembly equipment and track costs incurred on an ongoing basis. Track program expenditures and report out at Sr. management reviews.
- Maintain a financial program development cost system.
- Promote an atmosphere of team work at all times
- Ensure that a clean and safe work environment is always maintained
- Complete any other duties as assigned
- Ensure that sufficient resources are available for each department including training, safety requirements, personnel, work instructions, procedures, and related tools.
- Assist in any way to any employee, necessary to promote a successful operation emphasizing customer satisfaction
- Directs supervisors in maintaining positive employee relations and safe work environment
- Ensure that all employees receive proper training and understand all job tasks
- Must have 5-7 years’ experience within the area of Program Management.
- Knowledgeable in Integrated Manufacturing and Design related to both OEM and
- Ability to communicate effectively both written and verbal.
- Must be well skilled in Microsoft Office programs, specifically Microsoft Project
- Understanding of expectations detailed through Organization Statements, Standards, Visions, Policies and Procedures
This job is also known as: warehouse, production, assembly, general laborer Since June 2020 – Canadian Executive Search Group Inc. (CES) a leading provider of staffing services and solutions has been acquired by Arrow Workforce Solutions (AWS), a premier provider of employment services throughout North America. We are a full cycle recruitment agency. The experience of CES and AWS enables us to offer a more refined and innovative approach for recruitment solutions for both contract and permanent positions within the Engineering, I.T, Finance, Management, Automation, Skilled Trades, Administration, Health Care and Light Industrial industries.
Want to apply? Please email your resume to [email protected]