Canadian Executive Search Group (USA), a division of Arrow Workforce Solutions has an immediate opening for a Project Coordinator for a Prominent manufacturing company in the Spring Hill area.
Location: Spring Hill, TN
• 2nd shift – Monday – Friday – 2:30 pm – 10:30 pm
Pay Rate: Staring at $22.05 + FULL benefits after probationary period
*Only candidates who meet the minimum Qualifications will be considered.
As a Project Coordinator in the automotive industry, you will play a pivotal role in ensuring the successful execution of various projects within our organization. You will collaborate with cross-functional teams, manage project timelines, budgets, and resources, and contribute to the achievement of our strategic goals.
• Collaborate with project managers, engineers, and other stakeholders to develop project plans and objectives.
• Create and maintain project schedules, ensuring adherence to timelines.
• Monitor project progress, identify potential roadblocks, and proactively implement solutions.
• Coordinate resources, including personnel, equipment, and materials, to support project execution.
• Assist in budget management and cost tracking for assigned projects.
• Prepare and distribute project status reports to stakeholders.
• Facilitate communication and information flow among team members.
• Track and manage project risks and issues, developing mitigation strategies when necessary.
• Contribute to continuous process improvement and best practices within the project management function.
• Ensure compliance with all industry regulations and quality standards.
• Valid Driver’s License and vehicle insurance as some local travel is required
• Valid passport is preferred
• Excellent communication skills, both written and oral
• Flexibility to meet customer service demands
• Self-motivated, effective problem solving, strong organization and time management skills
• Familiar with all ISO standards
• Information seeking skills’ to identify new sales opportunities
• High School Diploma or recognized equivalent required / Post-secondary education preferred
• Criminal background check, Drug Screen and Post Offer Pre-employment physical
• May be required to repeatedly lift, push or pull up to 50 lbs unassisted
• May be required to lift between 50-75 lbs assisted
• Frequent use of hands, lifting, bending, stooping, twisting, standing and reaching may occur
• There may be some stepping up, stepping down and carrying
Those with experience in the below fields are encouraged to apply.
• Quality Control Team Leader
• Quality Control Coordinator
• Quality Compliance Supervisor
• Quality Control Analyst
• Six Sigma certification
Those interested are encouraged to send resumes directly to [email protected]