Our client in the automotive industry is looking for Project Engineer
Location: Sterling Heights and Fenton MI
Start date: Immediate Hire
Wage: $36-$42 DOE
We offer: weekly pay and a referral bonus
- Plan, organize and coordinate the work efforts on projects assigned, including the development
of detailed engineering schedules.
- Efficiently perform all functions and duties of all lower level mechanical engineering positions.
- Participate in the appropriate meetings to understand the upcoming project and the development
of identifying key dates to accomplish project completion.
- Recommend to supervision when and how many people and hours of work are needed to
accomplish the “key dates” as scheduled.
- Recommend to supervisors the strengths and weaknesses of personnel assigned.
- Attend and participate in all customer design review meetings for design approvals.
Take all pertinent meeting notes on projects assigned.
- Attend project production meetings as required, with updated engineering schedules and percent
- Perform comparative analysis of designs and drawings, to ensure conformance to
customer standards, specifications, and good engineering practices.
- Perform machine and/or design FMEA’s for final design conformance to all requirements on
- Perform or have performed FMEA’s on all critical parts of the assembly structure during static or
dynamic loading, to ensure conformance within required job specifications.
- Perform final update of design for manufacturing, purchasing, and assembly revisions.
- Complete engineering within budget and delivery requirements.
- Generate machine and/or system detailed sequence of operation with cycle times and cylinder
sizes, motor sizes, etc.
- Assist in machine debug and tryout.
- Other duties as assigned
- Associates Degree in Mechanical Engineering and/or equivalent in education and/or experience.
- Minimum of 10 years of experience in design and build of Assembly and/or Test Machines
- Minimum of 5-10 years experience as Designer and/or Project Engineer in a similar industry.
- Minimum 5 years experience with mechanical mechanisms, machinery, transmissions, engine
assembly and test systems, and general physics.
- Proficient in NX, Solidworks, Autodesk software
Since 2011- Canadian Executive Search Group Inc. (CES) is a leading provider of staffing services and solutions has been acquired by Arrow Workforce Solutions (AWS), a premier provider of employment services throughout North America. We are a full cycle recruitment agency. The experience of CES and AWS enables us to offer a more refined and innovative approach for recruitment solutions for both contract and permanent positions within the Engineering, I.T., Finance, Management, Automation, Skilled Trades, Administration, Health Care and Light Industrial Industries.
Interested in applying? Please emails your resume to; firstname.lastname@example.org