Canadian Executive Search Group, a division of Arrow Workforce Solutions, is seeking Project Leaders for our client in Greer. If you are looking for an opportunity to grow in a leadership role – then this position is for YOU!
Project Leaders accept ownership of and responsibility for the overall success of every project assigned,
from start to finish, and across every shift. Leaders are the central point of contact for our customers and will deliver exceptional customer service by building deep and lasting professional relationships with our customers. They will also ensure operational excellence through development of robust and objective inspection and training processes, and work closely with the Shift Leaders to manage resources, train and develop staff, and deliver the most effective inspection services in our industry.
Overview of Job Duties:
• Maintain composure under pressure and foster a sense of control at all times
• Validate inspector/Shift Leader understanding and inspection performance
• Hold Shift Leaders accountable to ensure inspection/validation excellence
• Foster a safe and inclusive work environment
• Actively train and mentor Shift Leaders to be successful
• Demonstrate and embody Company ethics and values
• Seek constructive feedback from inspectors and Shift Leaders
• Foster strong professional relationships with Shift Leaders and fellow Project Leaders
• Empower team cooperation and communication across all shifts
• Actively offer assistance outside of your existing projects to fellow Project Leaders
• Support Shift Leader development towards future growth opportunities
• Identify Inspectors and Shift Leaders with potential for career advancement
Additional Details: PLEASE READ IN IT’S ENTIRETY!
Higher level leadership/customer service position
Looking for someone who is comfortable leading a larger team and has experience dealing with high level customers
Pay rate: $18/hr. with a $2 premium between 11pm and 6am
1.5x pay on Saturdays, 2x pay on Sundays
Not at 1 specific location – will be assigned to a few different locations in our service area. They will be responsible for all customer service at these locations, as well as leading the team at these locations. Main service area where sites could be: Greenville, Greer, Duncan, Spartanburg. Can also include Gaffney, Laurens, Anderson and Lavonia, GA
Shift will usually be 8-10 hours Monday-Friday
Overtime – guaranteed 40 hours a week, but some OT is usually required. Aim to keep weekly hours between 40-50.
Weekend work – not frequent. If required, it is usually for some remote support. On occasion may need to go in for a new job start up.
Some after hours support needed – usually in the form of answering calls or emails if something urgent happens after hours
Uniform: Steel toes, blue/black work pants, navy polo shirt
Own reliable vehicle required
Both day and afternoon/night shift available
If interested, please send resumes to [email protected]