CES/AWS are now looking for Quality Associate Inspectors for a client of ours in Torrance, CA
This is an entry level position and all training will be provided. We are interested in those who are willing to work full time hours and have a willingness to learn. Our client always is promoting within so the ability to move up the ladder is something our client can offer for those who are looking for career growth.
Pay: Up to $18.00 per hr.
Afternoons(5pm to 1:30pm)
*straight shift, NO rotation
Location: Torrance, CA
*Must have reliable transportation to and from work daily and have PPE safety shoes
*These are FULL TIME ROLE- NOT TEMP!
Role: Quality Auditor
· Ensure that all internal quality functions comply to the customer’s quality standards and expectations.
· Create product quality reports based on findings of the quality assurance checks.
· Control and monitor quality issues raising problems with team-leaders and management as required.
· Complete pack audits as per requirements.
· Liaise with the training team when identifying errors made by the operational team.
· Create slides for the daily operational performance boards.
· Conduct First Article Inspection checks for NPI products.
· Identify quality improvements and assist with their implementation to find long term solutions.
· Other duties as assigned
Your Key Qualifications
· High school diploma required; knowledge of quality standards (ISO9001, 14001, 45001) a plus.
· Experience as an auditor in a Logistics and/or Manufacturing environment.
· Strong verbal and written communication, analytical, and organizational skills.
· Experience working within an industrial/warehouse environment.
Quality & Safety Requirements
· Conform to the processes and requirements of our integrated management system.
· Achieve effectiveness of our integrated management system by following the Quality Policy and meeting company objectives.
· Work to be compliant with the company environmental, health and safety standards and rules
Apply: [email protected]