CES is now looking for a Quality Engineer at a growing automotive manufacturing company in West Memphis Arkansas.
Direct Hire: 56K-61K DOE + TOP BENEFITS PACKAGE!
§ Supplier: Issue Nonconformance reports, monitor KPI status, work with supplier to implement countermeasures with no repeat issues. Conduct on-site supplier audits and countermeasure review.
§ Internal: Monitor and Report Internal KPI’s – Implement and support countermeasure activities. Review and approve all internal QC quality documents. Provide technical support and judgment to the plant on customer, and internal quality requirements. Conduct, track and support countermeasure activities for internal process audits. Develop standardized procedures / control methods to maintain safety, quality, productivity, and cost.
§ Customer: Facilitate, monitor, review, and confirm all countermeasure activities to insure a timely and effective response with emphasis on timing and no repeat issues.
Education and Experience:
Bachelor’s degree in engineering (mechanical or industrial) plus two years of experience preferred, or equivalent experience in the Quality Field within an automotive manufacturing environment.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
1. Ability to effectively manage and prioritize multiple assignments in order to meet deadlines/targets.
2. Ability to identify and effectively resolve problems, based on data collection and analysis, to determine root cause.
3. Working knowledge of Microsoft Office and other computer applications/programs.
4. Working Knowledge of Statistical Analysis and Process Control.
5. Working Knowledge of Gauge usage
6. Working Knowledge of Quality Systems within a manufacturing environment.