CES is currently searching for quality inspectors in the St. Mary’s area. If you are looking to make a move to an expanding company and you have experience in a fastpaced environment, then send your resume today for immediate review.
Start Date: Immediate
Shifts: Straight Days or Straight Midnights
Wage: $17.00/hr + 4% vacation pay
Why should I work here?
• Steady shifts
• Straight Days/Nights
• Weekly pay
• Safe and productive work environment
– Able to lift 10-30lbs and comfortable with physical work
– Finishing and quality inspection of own and others work
– Loading and unloading containers
– Tag/label parts and bins
– Transportation to St. Mary’s for all shifts
– Ability to work at a fast pace throughout your entire shift
– Legally Eligible to Work In Canada
– Steel-toed boots
– Follow all Safe Job Procedures, Safe Work Practices, and Company Rules
EMAIL your current resume to [email protected]
Have any questions?
Call our office: 519-438-1200!
CES is a full cycle recruitment agency with a combined staffing experience of over 30 years. The experience of CES enables us to offer a more refined and innovative approach for recruitment solutions, for both contract and permanent positions within the Engineering, I.T, Finance, Management, Automation, Skilled Trades, Administration, Health Care, and Light Industrial industries.
We are proud to support the full inclusion of persons with disabilities as set out in the Ontario Human Rights Code and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, 2005. We are committed to ensuring the workplace is free from discrimination. During our hiring process, we will notify job applicants that accommodations are available upon request. If a selected job applicant requests accommodation, we will consult with the individual and provide or arrange for the appropriate accommodation taking into account the applicant’s disability-related needs.