Our client in the Quality Containment industry supporting automotive manufacturing has openings in the Tanner, AL area.
Start date: Hiring Now!
Location: Tanner, AL
Pay rate: $13.00/hr (weekly pay)
Shifts: 1st, 2nd and 3rd shift available!
- Inspecting finished products and ensuring they are meeting quality standards set by customer
- Ensuring a clean and clutter free work space.
- Documenting defective parts.
- Assisting with sorting and packaging finished products.
- Reads and follows work instructions
- Minimum 6 months experience within a manufacturing environment.
- Must have proper PPE (Steel Toe Shoes, Safety Glasses, Face Mask)
- Must be punctual with a strong work ethic.
- Lift a minimum of 25 lbs on a repetitive basis for duration of shift
- Walk, stand, and/or sit for duration of shift
- Meet any other physical requirements of project
- Knowledge of basic mathematics
Interested and want to apply? Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org