On behalf of our client, an established leader in quality-related services across North America, Canadian Executive Search Group is hiring for an Inspection Associate! This opportunity is an entry level position with room for advancement.
ONLY APPLY IF LEGALLY ELIGIBLE TO WORK IN CANADA – NO STUDENTS
Location: Belleville, ON
Start Date: Immediate
Wage: $14.50/hr. + 4% vacation pay
Shifts: Day and afternoon shifts available!
Why should I work here?
- Weekly pay
- Safe and productive work environment
- Full-time, on-going position
- Finishing and Quality Inspection of own and others work
- Inspecting small parts for accuracy
- Tag/ labeling parts and bins
- Must be able to lift up to 20lbs. regularly
- Ability to work at a fast pace throughout your entire shift
- Reliable transportation
- Legally Eligible to Work In Canada
- If hired, a Criminal Background Check will be required
- Steel-toed boots, safety glasses, safety vests and masks required
- Follow all Safe Job Procedures, Safe Work Practices, and Company Rules
Must be able to pass daily COVID screening to enter the facility
Want to Apply?
Please submit your resume to [email protected]
Earn $50.00 when you refer a friend! Note: Referred candidates must work for four (4) weeks before referrers get their incentive.
We are proud to support the full inclusion of persons with disabilities as set out in the Ontario Human Rights Code and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, 2005. We are committed to ensuring the workplace is free from discrimination. During our hiring process, we will notify job applicants that accommodations are available upon request. If a selected job applicant requests accommodation, we will consult with the individual and provide or arrange for the appropriate accommodation taking into account the applicant’s disability-related needs.