CES/AWS is looking for an industrial Quality Tech in Arden NC.
Salary- $19 an hour
Shift- 3rd shift.
This is a temp-to-hire position.
Quality Technician Responsibilities:
- Developing and maintaining company inspection reports.
- Inspecting goods or products according to quality and safety standards.
- Ensuring goods and products comply with company standards as well as Federal and State law.
- Ensuring test equipment is calibrated and working correctly.
- Reporting quality anomalies to the supervisor.
- Collating test data and drafting quality reports.
- Identifying possible areas for improvement in quality control processes.
- Ensuring production is not hindered by quality testing procedures.
Quality Technician Requirements:
- High school diploma or GED.
- Experience as an Inspection or quality technician.
- Understanding of advanced mathematical concepts.
- High level of visual awareness.
- Advanced organizational skills.
- Experience drafting reports and collating data.
- Ability to work alone with minimal supervision.
- Ability to analyze and interpret technical information.
- Ability to stand for long periods.
If you are interested, please send your resume to [email protected]