We are seeking a highly motivated, dependable candidate with attention to detail that likes working with a team or can perform individually. Ideal candidate will have warehouse experience, assembly, shipping & receiving, and inventory control. Will train the right energized and youthful minded candidate.
Canadian Executive Search Group, a division of Arrow Workforce Solutions is now hiring an experienced Forklift Operator for our Distribution Center client in Coppell, Texas. These are full time, temp to perm positions for Production Team Members.
Location: Coppell, Texas
Start Date: Hiring Immediately
Shifts: 1st shift
Wage: $17 hour to start
We are looking for a careful forklift operator to move packages and material around our facilities. You will be operating a forklift with the utmost care to ensure efficiency and safety. Your job could involve driving around warehouses, storage spaces and other facilities. Standup, sit-down, and cherry picker experience +++
You must be a responsible individual with great experience in driving industrial vehicles. The goal will be to ensure that material and products will always be at the right place to achieve maximum efficiency.
- Unload materials and merchandise from incoming vehicles and stack them to assigned places
- Locate and move stock of products to pallets or crates for storage or shipment
- Identify damages and report shortages or quality deficiencies
- Transport raw materials to production workstations
- Inspect machinery to determine the need for repairs and guarantee safety by performing regular maintenance
- Keep updated records of inventory and activity logs
- Comply with company policies and legal guidelines
- Help maintain a safe and orderly environment of the facilities
Requirements and skills
- Proven experience as Cherry Picker / Reach Truck operator
- Attention to detail and familiarity with industrial equipment
- Excellent physical condition and coordination
- Valid certification to operate forklifts
- High school diploma
Frequently asked questions
What are the duties and responsibilities of an Operator?
Forklift Operators use forklifts for unloading deliveries and stacking boxes and other items. They are responsible for ensuring items are transported and stored safely without damaging products.
What makes a good Forklift Operator?
A good Forklift Operator needs to have excellent hand-eye coordination to operate a forklift close to shelves and other workers in a warehouse, factory and storage site. They also need to communicate with other employees to ensure workers are safe throughout their shift.
Since June 2020 – Canadian Executive Search Group Inc. (CES) a leading provider of staffing services and solutions has been acquired by Arrow Workforce Solutions (AWS), a premier provider of employment services throughout North America. We are a full cycle recruitment agency. The experience of CES and AWS enables us to offer a more refined and innovative approach for recruitment solutions for both contract and permanent positions within the Engineering, I.T, Finance, Management, Automation, Skilled Trades, Administration, Health Care and Light Industrial industries.
Send resumes to [email protected]
Call 210-901-5139 for more information