Location: Louisville, KY
Start Date: Hiring Immediate
- Wage depending on experience
- Payday every Friday
- 9am-5pm Monday – Friday
- Fostering relationships with hiring managers/clientele
- Conduct regular follow-up with manager to determine the effectiveness of recruiting plans and level of service
- Implement multiple recruiting channels to source candidates, including job boards, social networking media, professional organizations, search engines, etc.
- Manage the entire recruiting process.
- Must be fluent with the English language both written/oral
- Ability to adjust work schedule according to business needs
- Knowledge in, Microsoft Excel, Word, Power Point.
- Resourceful, highly organized, and able to prioritize
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
- Capability to work under pressure
- HS Diploma or GED
- Basic computer skills (Microsoft Word, Outlook)
- Strong communication skills.
- Must have at least a year experience within the industry.
- Requires visits to customer locations in Greater Detroit area.
This job is also known as: warehouse, production, assembly, general laborer
Since June 2020 – Canadian Executive Search Group Inc. (CES) a leading provider of staffing services and solutions has been acquired by Arrow Workforce Solutions (AWS), a premier provider of employment services throughout North America. We are a full cycle recruitment agency. The experience of CES and AWS enables us to offer a more refined and innovative approach for recruitment solutions for both contract and permanent positions within the Engineering, I.T, Finance, Management, Automation, Skilled Trades, Administration, Health Care and Light Industrial industries.
Want to apply? Please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org