Canadian Executive Search Group is seeking a highly motivated recruitment specialist for our Austin, TX location. This is an internal position. If you have the ” Can Do” attitude, attention to detail, able to multi-task in an ever-evolving work environment, we have a spot for you. Come see how it is to truly work for a company with endless career growth opportunities. A team that supports and encourages development.
Location: Austin, Texas
Start Date: Hiring Immediately
Wage: $40k – $45k (DOE)
- Weekly Pay
- Recruitment Incentive bonus!
- 100% Health coverage (after 90 day probation period).
- Optional Hybrid Incentive (after 90-day probation period).
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Sick Days
Recruiter Job Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Full-cycle recruitment of positions for the Bloomington, IL area.
- Conduct phone interviews and set up in-person interviews for management team members regarding open positions.
- Follow up with candidates and hiring managers to provide information on the interview process and steps.
- Post positions on internal and external job boards.
- Track applicants and progress through recruiting stages in the applicant tracking system.
- Draft offer letters and prepare new hire documentation for new hire files
- Conduct first-day onboarding for new HMM employees; facilitate regional locations.
- Create and cultivate relationships with key universities to develop and maintain a talent pipeline for future openings and internships.
- Conduct reference and background checks of all prospective HMM team members.
- Create reports and report out to management on current recruiting metrics and statuses, and trends.
- Develop and maintain resources to boost recruiting for HMM such as social media recruitment, career fairs, networking events, etc.
- Work with management to ensure requisitions and job descriptions are completed accurately and within the company and legal standards.
- Ensure compliance with federal/state laws and regulations concerning employment.
- Assist with the planning of events for CSR and employee engagement efforts.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
- Maintain compliance with all company policies and procedures
- Minimum 3 years in recruiting functions; automotive industry preferred
- Must have knowledge of employment regulations with the DOL, EEOC, and other legal requirements Strong MS Excel and PowerPoint skills
- Knowledge of various functions (manufacturing, quality, engineering, information technology preferred
- Ability to balance multiple tasks with converging deadlines
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to clearly present recommendations and ideas to summarize complex issues.
- Bilingual (Spanish) preferred but not required
Since June 2020 – Canadian Executive Search Group Inc. (CES) a leading provider of staffing services and solutions has been acquired by Arrow Workforce Solutions (AWS), a premier provider of employment services throughout North America. We are a full-cycle recruitment agency. The experience of CES and AWS enables us to offer a more refined and innovative approach to recruitment solutions for both contract and permanent positions within the Engineering, IT, Finance, Management, Automation, Skilled Trades, Administration, Health Care, and Light Industrial industries.