We have a 3 month contract position for a Registered Nurse ( Covid Facilitator ) in Shelbyville TN..
Length of position is 3 months with the possibility of being extended.
Shift : 7 am – 3 pm ( 4 days a week ) & 11 am – 7 pm ( 1 day a week )
You might be asked to work overtime.
- Covid – 19 Screening and testing
- Checking the temperature of all the individuals inside the facility or for any symptoms related to Covid – 19
- Keeping track of all the necessary supplies and place an order whenever needed
- Providing primary and emergency care for any sort of injuries and illness
- Performing required health assessments for specific programs
- Maintaining OSHA state and employee records in the company’s database
- Assisting with health promotion education and training programs
- Train new hires in the health department
- Ensure the company’s healthcare rules and regulations are being followed on a daily basis
- Educate everyone safe work habits
- Perform other related duties
- 1+ years recent experience working as a Registered Nurse or similar role
- Must have a valid RN license
- Basic computer skills, able to work with electronic documentations
- Strong verbal and written skills
- Strong problem solving skills and organizational skills
- Thorough knowledge of healthcare rules and regulations
- Attention to detail, and a sense of urgency
Since June 2020 – Canadian Executive Search Group Inc. (CES) a leading provider of staffing services and solutions has been acquired by Arrow Workforce Solutions (AWS), a premier provider of employment services throughout North America. We are a full cycle recruitment agency. The experience of CES and AWS enables us to offer a more refined and innovative approach for recruitment solutions for both contract and permanent positions within the Engineering, I.T, Finance, Management, Automation, Skilled Trades, Administration, Health Care and Light Industrial industries.
** If interested in applying, please send your resume to email@example.com **