Locations: Stratford, ON
Pay: $35/hour (Open to negotiation based up on the experience)
Our client is currently searching for Registered Practical Nurses to serve their customers by providing healthcare services on daily basis while exceeding customer expectations.
Qualifications and Educational Requirements
· College diploma or a degree in equivalent field is a must.
· 1+ years’ experience working in a similar role.
· Must have a valid license from the College of Nurses of Ontario.
· Supervise a team of Personal Support Workers (P
· Ensure proper health & safety rules and regulations are being followed to maintain a safe environment.
· Check the temperatures of all the customers living at the nursing home or for any symptoms related to Covid-19.
· Create reports and maintain proper records for all the customers regarding their daily checkups, and medications.
· Keep a track of medicines, and other supplies and generate orders whenever needed.
· Train new PSWs to ensure all the company polices are explained thoroughly.
· Follow medication administration and storage procedure and regulations.
· Educate everyone on safe work habits.
· Attend daily meetings with the management to better understand the needs on day to day basis.
· Perform other duties as assigned.
· Exceptional interpersonal skills highlighted by excellent verbal and written communication skills.
· Strong listening skills are required to assess a situation for an appropriate response, along with the ability to deal with sensitive information and situations.
· A Team player, as this position will require working with other departments, along with customers, and PSWs.
· Must possess a friendly and professional attitude with the ability to develop rapport quickly with customers and internal partners.
· Good organizational skills, along with the ability to multi-task multiple priorities
· Attention to detail, and a sense of urgency are required as all customer service inquiries require immediate action
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: From $35.00 per hour