CES is hiring an experience Replenishment Analyst for their client in Cambridge. This is a DIRECT HIRE opportunity!!!
The Replenishment Analyst – Purchasing is responsible for purchasing supplies and assisting in promotional inventory management that is required to meet the needs of our customers. This is accomplished by using system tools to asses sales trends, promotional requirements and current supply and demand forecasts.
Duties & Responsibilities:
Purchasing & Inventory
- Using Sage Inventory Advisor (SIA), monitor and prepare purchase orders on a daily basis.
- Analyze and adjust lead times, safety stock and purchasing policies as required.
- Plan and adjust inventory forecasts based on product demand and promotional activity.
- Proactively follow-up with suppliers on the status of outstanding orders and update purchasing order information as necessary.
- Communicate with internal departments as necessary about purchase order status.
- Facilitate the creation and execution of promotions with vendor partners.
- Analyze the performance of past promotional data as required.
- Update product costs in Sage ACCPAC and SIA.
- Analyze vendor sales data and create recommendations for stock rationalization.
- The successful candidate will have strong analytically, math and negotiation skills.
- Self-motivated and able to work and thrive in an entrepreneurial environment.
- Proven problem solving skills with the ability to create solutions.
- Must be comfortable working with Microsoft Office (specifically Excel and Outlook)
- Attention to detail and a willingness to learn.
- Knowledge of Sage ACCPAC is an asset, but not required.
- Candidates with a minimum of 1 year of pervious training or on-the-job experience is preferred
- Excellent verbal and written communication. Must be a team player and read and write English fluently.
Location: Cambridge, ON
Salary: Base $37, 500 per annum + Long Term Incentive Program and benefits after 3 months
How to apply:
Please submit your resume to [email protected]
We are proud to support the full inclusion of persons with disabilities as set out in the Ontario Human Rights Code and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, 2005. We are committed to ensuring the workplace is free from discrimination. During our hiring process, we will notify job applicants that accommodations are available upon request. If a selected job applicant requests accommodation, we will consult with the individual and provide or arrange for the appropriate accommodation taking into account the applicant’s disability-related needs.