Canadian Executive Search Group has immediate openings Rework Welders for our client in the automotive manufacturing industry located in Spartanburg SC.
Start date: immediately
Pay rate: $18.50/hr
Shift: 3rd shift Sunday – Thursday
- 8:00pm-4:30am (currently working 10 hours shifts)
- Currently working Sunday through Friday
Rework prewelded assemblies from robotic stations. Reworks surface defects such as dings, dents, and buckles in exhaust systems by performing the following duties:
- Examines surface of part to determine extent of defect.
- Fills holes and gaps of defected part by Mig welding area based on specifications.
- Welds sub-assemblies and/or final assemblies
- Smooth welded or defected area by Tig welding if required per specification.
- 100% rework work on parts requires operator sign-off and documentation of all non-conformances.
- Place re-worked parts on in-process racks to be leak tested.
- Leak tests component part and rework if needed.
- Operate robotic weld cells, gauges, leak testers
- May manually assembles and welds complete exhaust systems that have not already been welded from start to end using components parts supplied.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED)
- Minimum six (6) months’ related experience in manufacturing setting.
- Must pass each standard global re-certification test as required.
- Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos, and write simple correspondence
Interested and want to apply? Send resume to [email protected]