CES is now hiring a Roll Forming Operator. This is a full time position until further notice.
- Consult with the technical support group to maximize quality and productivity
- Conduct routine maintenance inspections of equipment and report the results of the inspections to plant management;
- Ensure that all safety devices are in place and functional on all equipment in the department and that no safety device is defeated or rendered temporarily non-functional by other operating personnel;
- Maintain the die inventory and ensure that tooling is used only for its intended purpose;
- Identification of in-coming and out-going goods
- 4+ years of related experience in a manufacturing environment
- Mechanical aptitude
- Good with measuring tools, hand and power tools
- Steady days
Please submit your resume to Traci to apply: [email protected]
We are proud to support the full inclusion of persons with disabilities as set out in the Ontario Human Rights Code and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, 2005. We are committed to ensuring the workplace is free from discrimination. During our hiring process, we will notify job applicants that accommodations are available upon request. If a selected job applicant requests accommodation, we will consult with the individual and provide or arrange for the appropriate accommodation taking into account the applicant’s disability-related needs.