** CES has an immediate opening for a Sanitation Team Member for one of our clients in Kingsville **
As a Sanitation Team Member, your responsibilities will include:
– Maintaining the cleanliness and sanitation of the facility – lunch rooms, bathrooms, offices, common areas, as well as the cannabis equipment and processing lines.
– Tracking of tasks in sanitation logs as per Sanitation Standard Operating Procedures.
– Ensure that supplies needed for productions, such as PPE, are always fully stocked.
– Working both independently and with other Sanitation team members to ensure that daily and weekly tasks are completed in a timely manner.
– The ideal candidate must be an energetic and motivated individual, capable of working in a fast paced and highly regulated environment.
– Previous janitorial experience and knowledge of Health and Safety regulations and WHMIS is required.
– Must have good mobility and be able to reach, bend, stoop, kneel and lift up to 50 pounds.
– Employment is conditional of a clear background check.
– Must have reliable transportation as the facility is not on a bus route.
– Must be be legally eligible to work in Canada.
– Monday to Friday, 8am to 5pm, must be available to work an occasional Saturday as needed.
– Wage: 16.50/hour
– Working Environment: A greenhouse where conditions can be warm and humid.
– Weekly Pay – Every Friday!
We are proud to support the full inclusion of persons with disabilities as set out in the Ontario Human Rights Code and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, 2005. We are committed to ensuring the workplace is free from discrimination. During our hiring process, we will notify job applicants that accommodations are available upon request. If a selected job applicant requests accommodation, we will consult with the individual and provide or arrange for the appropriate accommodation taking into account the applicant’s disability-related needs.
Please send your resume to: email@example.com