CES is now looking for a Senior CNC Machinist. The ideal candidate will have 10+ years of related experience. This is a direct hire opportunity. Very competitive compensation package. Please submit your resume to apply.
- 10+ years of CNC precision machining experience
- Experience working with large work pieces and various materials including cast iron
- Intricate detailing and tight tolerances
- Experience related to oil & gas, mining, aerospace industries would be preferable
- Machining software knowledge, including Lemoine, MasterCam, and Smirt
- Knowledge of machining equipment, including Heidenhain and Fanuc controllers, milling, grinding, fabrication, overhead cranes, and forklifts
- Days and Afternoons
- Permanent Direct hire
- Compensation: $30-$38/hr, depending on experience
- Benefits and RRSP
Please send your resume to Lisa to apply: email@example.com
We are proud to support the full inclusion of persons with disabilities as set out in the Ontario Human Rights Code and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, 2005. We are committed to ensuring the workplace is free from discrimination. During our hiring process, we will notify job applicants that accommodations are available upon request. If a selected job applicant requests accommodation, we will consult with the individual and provide or arrange for the appropriate accommodation taking into account the applicant’s disability-related needs.