Location: Troy MI
Start Date: Hiring Immediate
- Fostering relationships with hiring managers/clientele
- Conduct regular follow-up with manager to determine the effectiveness of recruiting plans and level of service
- Implement multiple recruiting channels to source candidates, including job boards, social networking media, professional organizations, search engines, etc.
- Manage the entire recruiting process.
- Must be fluent with the English language both written/oral
- Ability to adjust work schedule according to business needs
- Knowledge in, Microsoft Excel, Word, Power Point.
- Resourceful, highly organized, and able to prioritize
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
- Capability to work under pressure
- HS Diploma or GED
- Basic computer skills (Microsoft Word, Outlook)
- Strong communication skills.
- Must have at least 3 years experience within the industry.
Those interested are to send updated resumes to [email protected]