Canadian Executive Search Group Inc is currently sourcing qualified Service / Assembly Technicians for our client in Concord, Ontario.
The Service / Assembly Technician is responsible for assisting with opening, closing, and quoting jobs for repair as required. In addition, the technician shall assist or lead repairs and assemblies in accordance with our Engineering and Quality specifications. The Service / Assembly Technician is always looking for ways to improve process flow, reduce costs, improve department output, and improve customer service.
Organization, Analytical Thinking, Customer Focus, Conflict Resolution, Lean Principles, Efficient, Communication, Problem Solving, Time Management, and Health and Safety Conscience.
- Ensure that all Safety Policies and Procedures are followed.
- Managing ergonomic risks
- Ensure 5-S is being adhered to and that the shop floor is clean and tidy.
- Quick changeover & Error proofing
- Continuous Improvement
- Work well with others
- Shop Maintenance
- Customer Service
Knowledge and Skills:
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Good organizational and decision-making ability
- Strong interpersonal communication skills
- Basic Knowledge of ISO9001 requirements, Lean principles
- Assembly experience is an asset
- Ability to interpret CAD drawings.
- Ability to use measuring equipment to verify specifications meet requirements.
- Knowledge of hand tools
If you are interested in applying for this position, please submit your resume to [email protected] with the subject line “Service/Assembly Technician”.
We are proud to support the full inclusion of persons with disabilities as set out in the Ontario Human Rights Code and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, 2005. We are committed to ensuring the workplace is free from discrimination. During our hiring process, we will notify job applicants that accommodations are available upon request. If a selected job applicant requests accommodation, we will consult with the individual and provide or arrange for the appropriate accommodation taking into account the applicant’s disability-related needs.