Our client in the Manufacturing industry has an immediate opening for a Service Technician
Location: Williamston, MI
Start Date: Hiring Immediate
- Direct hire
- Swing shift – Monday – Tuesday 5pm-4:30am and Friday-Saturday 5am-4:30pm
- Nights – Wednesday – Saturday 5pm-4:30am
- Provides technical assistance to customer by repairs or replaces failed components; installs retrofit parts and devices on blow molding equipment.
- Reviews mechanical, electrical, hydraulic, and pneumatic schematics to identify malfunction.
- Inspects equipment and components for proper function.
- Adjusts parts and devices and control instruments using various hand tools and instruments.
- Assists Production, Application, and Engineering as required.
- Completes field service report outlining work performed, furnishing company management and customer with copies.
- Responsible for the start-up and commissioning of blow molding equipment.
- Performs diagnostics in hydraulic and mechanical areas.
- Travels to USA and international locations sixty to seventy percent (60-70%) of the time to service, train, and supply technical support.
- Minimum of five (5) years related experience with blow molding machines.
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals.
- Strong skills in processing and troubleshooting, and repair of mechanical, electrical, pneumatic and hydraulic systems.
- Ability to work with mathematical concepts such as probability and statistical inference, and fundamentals of plane and solid geometry and trigonometry.
- Ability to speak effectively before groups of customers or employees of Company.
This job is also known as: warehouse, production, assembly, general laborer
Since June 2020 – Canadian Executive Search Group Inc. (CES) a leading provider of staffing services and solutions has been acquired by Arrow Workforce Solutions (AWS), a premier provider of employment services throughout North America. We are a full cycle recruitment agency. The experience of CES and AWS enables us to offer a more refined and innovative approach for recruitment solutions for both contract and permanent positions within the Engineering, I.T, Finance, Management, Automation, Skilled Trades, Administration, Health Care and Light Industrial industries.
Want to apply? Please email your resume to email@example.com