Our Industrial client, located in Brampton, has an immediate opening for a full-time Counterbalance Forklift Operator!
Start Date: Immediate
Location: Brampton, ON
Shift: Full-time! Monday-Friday. Days, Afternoons and Night shifts available.
Wage: $18.20/ – $19.25/ hr. + 4% vacation pay
Why Should I Work Here?
- Straight shifts making day-to-day planning easier
- Weekly pay (every Friday)
- Lots of overtime opportunities!
- Must be third-party certified – Counterbalance forklift trained
- Minimum 1 year forklift driving experience
- MUST HAVE 1 YEAR EXPERIENCE IN STACKING METAL BINS WITH 4 LEGS (POINTS)
- Must be comfortable working outside as well as indoors
- Must have a flexible schedule with ability to work overtime hours
- Comfortable with Machine Operator duties
- Comfortable working in a manufacturing environment
Want to Apply?
Please submit your resume to: [email protected]
Earn $50.00 when you refer a friend! Note: Referred candidates must work for four (4) weeks before referrers get their incentive.
We are proud to support the full inclusion of persons with disabilities as set out in the Ontario Human Rights Code and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, 2005. We are committed to ensuring the workplace is free from discrimination. During our hiring process, we will notify job applicants that accommodations are available upon request. If a selected job applicant requests accommodation, we will consult with the individual and provide or arrange for the appropriate accommodation taking into account the applicant’s disability-related needs.